| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waterloo Wellington, On in October is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Waterloo Wellington, On October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Waterloo Wellington, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) NNE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) ENE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) S