| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waterloo Wellington, On in May is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 76.3mm (3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Waterloo Wellington, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Waterloo Wellington, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) NNE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) ENE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) S