| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waterloo Wellington, On in March is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 72.7mm (2.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Waterloo Wellington, On March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Waterloo Wellington, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) NNE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) ENE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) S