| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waterloo Wellington, On in July is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 90.4mm (3.6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Waterloo Wellington, On July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Waterloo Wellington, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) NNE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) ENE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) ENE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 48.2 kms (30 miles) SE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) ESE
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) S